Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Graduation Party!

I was almost surprised, but one of the kids took me aside as if there is something serious, and told me that I'm going to have a party today  -_-
I didn't believe her at first, but then I started to notice the signs!
1-      My uncle told me congrats for graduating, which I did, almost three months ago, so I found it a bit weird.
2-       I was very tired, and they kept nagging me so I won't sleep  -_-
3-       My mom called me in the room to discuss something which we already did!
However, I decided to dismiss it from my head, because it had been three months and nothing happened, so why would anything happen now!
So, there I was, discussing a book with my uncle when some noise suddenly started like a wave, and I saw the prettiest graduation cake I could ever imagine!

It looked amazing! Even though they wrote my name wrong (I wanted to add or, because it's always either or ;D never mind, stupid joke  -_-)  
Honestly, that cake wouldn’t look better if I picked it myself! My sister chose it for me, because purple is one my favorite color ;) and if you were wondering about the missing purl around the hat, my cousin ate it XD
I got rich, since most of my gifts were money, which was AWESOME ;D
My cousins kept pointing it out, as if I'm suppose to treat them to lunch or something!
 This, of course, is not going to happen J
My uncle tricked me, he was fooling around and hid his gift (which was again MONEY!!) in a sugar wrap and told me that the wrap was my gift! I was so confused -_-
I got CHANEL earrings from my sister and brothers, it was beautiful
 My grandma bought me a necklace that I wanted for a very long time, having my name written in gold  ;b
After that, I showed everyone a moviemaker that I have done, with pictures of me and my mom, while Celine Deon song "because you loved me" was playing in the background.
 I wanted to thank her for supporting me, and being the wonderful mother that she is to me, but she cried like hell, which made me feel guilty -_-
To be honest, I wrote this entry a long time ago, but I wasn’t sure whether I should share it.
I thought it was too personal at first.
But hey, what are blogs for?
Right?!!

2 comments:

  1. الف مبرووووك تخرجك وعقبال الماستر والدكتوراه ـــــــــــــ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. شكرا حبيبتي وياك ان شاء الله

    ReplyDelete