Saturday, February 26, 2011

WWE Vs Me!

  
There was this person who (damn, might read this and know that I was talking about it! Hmm, Whatever) once told me, and I quote; "girls and fake wrestling is weird to me ".
Umm, stereotype much -_-.
Also, he had the generosity to let me know that there is REAL wrestling out there!
Yes, I'm aware of the fact that I'm a girl thank u very much. U r so kind to notice!
However, I'm actually into it. It is so amazing that I would wake up @ 5 am to watch the rerun (yep, no social life for me)!
  I consider watching wrestling as an outlet. So, Instead of me running like crazy with a metal chair over my head I see Edge do it for me ( Such a waste when he got moved to smack down, I missed his conversations with the GM's laptop ;D) anyway I would not like to watch real wrestling since, as he pointed out I'm a girl. And this girl in particular has an issue
with blood -_-
I know; I know it sounds so stupid watching
Sheamus or "the human jar of mayonnaise"
 (The first time I heard his nickname I was on the floor giggling my soul out and then I kept looking around for people who r too white so I can use this name on them, true story!  I'm still looking by the way!) Kicking someone on the skull with his knees repeatedly and then confesses that I'm afraid of blood. Besides, what I like about WWE is that there is a STORY, there is rivalry and someone's friend becoming his enemy is a lot to take in even in real life, so imagine if that enemy happens to be a 300 pounder, uh oh!
Therefore, even though it's fake, I admire the effort they go through in order to make this "fake" perfect.
It is mesmerizing to me how much they should learn. The face must be masked with a certain expression; they don't get to rest because there are cameras EVERYWHERE. They have to keep a high stamina, which probably means hitting the gym for long hours. They learn how to "love the pain" (my sensei's catch phrase *eyes rolling*) they must learn how to fall, because if they didn't do it right even missed by seconds, Baaaam! There goes the rib cage. And they are not just giving the punches but actually getting them. I mean OUCH!
I'm a fan I admit but I'm not the stalker type, I didn't Google WWE to know when they have started, I didn't go looking for old matches that I have missed but I do have their entrance theme songs in my I pod :D
I started watching WWE this year on MBC Action so I get merely one dose of violence every week. Not too much for a girl I think.
Every Thursday, my brother and I sit through RAW screaming our lungs out, saying out loud how amazing Randy Orton  and John Cena  are, how "awesome" MIZ is,  and threat to kill the stupid referee who didn't notice that someone's has intervened or that the one who fights had his leg under the rope!
To be honest, this whole business of me liking WWE started as a way to communicate with my little bro in order to have something to share. I've been missing him being in the last year of college and isolating myself to study so I thought sitting through an hour or so of wrestling every week with him can't be that bad, right? It was a great way for us to bond. I wish I could go to a RAW show with him, it would be so cool!
P.S; I and the gentleman who provoked me to write this stream of consciousness are ok. I just hope we r after he reads it; D

2 comments:

  1. " what I like about WWE is that there is a STORY, there is rivalry and someone's friend becoming his enemy is a lot to take in even in real life, so imagine if that enemy happens to be a 300 pounder, uh oh!
    Therefore, even though it's fake, I admire the effort they go through in order to make this "fake" perfect " i liked what u said here and its true. a good story is a good story no matter whats the content, action , drama, romance, or even wrestling ^^

    and there is nothing wrong about girls watching or liking wrestling just cuz its violent or there is blood. every 1 has preferences i may like and u may dont but thats life and thats whats interesting about it. Good Luck with ur blog and cheers :)

    P.S: Triple H for ever XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Bro !

    honestily man ppl were giving me a hard time

    about it -_-

    My bro LOVE Triple H !

    I LOVE Wade Barrett,i know i'm wierd '_'

    i even have a Nexus shirt dude!

    thanks 4 your comment, don't stop ;P

    ReplyDelete